Terms and Conditions
1. Shortages and breakages must be reported within 3 days of receipt of goods.
2. Goods/Faulty Goods will not be accepted for return without prior consent of Survival-32 and a ‘Returns Number’ must be obtained and stated on the return.
3. No credits/exchanges will be made against returns without a ‘Returns Number’ and a restocking charge may be applied to returns at the discretion of the company.
4. All goods returned must be in the manufacturer’s original packaging and in a re-saleable condition, otherwise goods will not be credited or exchanged.
5. Products licensed under the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) or Tooth Whitening products that require special storage conditions and/or have expiry dates are not able to be returned or credited unless faulty, re-called by the Manufacturer, to correct an error by Survival-32 or sent in error by Survival-32. A temperature log may be required.
6. Deliveries may contain medical and/or pharmaceutical products that require appropriate handling and storage facilities. Please ensure that these are available at the delivery destination. Pharmaceuticals and Tooth Whitening products should normally be stored between 8 and 25 degrees centigrade unless otherwise stated on the product. Survival-32 will not take any responsibility if the above recommendations are not complied with and in the event of a claim, a temperature log may be required.
7. All goods will be delivered in appropriate packaging for the products ordered.
8. Shipment of goods that require special storage conditions may be delayed due to extreme cold or hot weather.
9. Tooth Whitening products will be shipped to registered GDC Dentists only.
10. Goods remain the property of Survival-32 until the purchaser has paid the full invoice price for the goods including any delivery charge
11. Terms and Conditions of use can be found here