Terms and Conditions
1. Shortages and breakages must be reported within 3 days of receipt of goods.
2. Goods/Faulty Goods will not be accepted for return without prior consent of Survival-32 and a ‘Returns Number’ must be obtained and stated on the return.
3. No credits/exchanges will be made against returns without a ‘Returns Number’ and a restocking charge may be applied to returns at the discretion of the company.
4. All goods returned must be in the manufacturer’s original packaging and in a re-saleable condition, otherwise goods will not be credited or exchanged.
5. Products licensed under the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) that require special storage conditions and/or have expiry dates are not able to be returned or credited unless faulty, re-called by the Manufacturer, to correct an error by Survival-32 or sent in error by Survival-32. A temperature log may be required.
6. Deliveries may contain medical and/or pharmaceutical products that require appropriate handling and storage facilities. Please ensure that these are available at the delivery destination. Pharmaceuticals should be stored between 8 and 25 degrees centigrade unless otherwise stated. Survival-32 will not take any responsibility if the above recommendations are not complied with and in the event of a claim, a temperature log may be required.
7. Goods remain the property of Survival-32 until the purchaser has paid the full invoice price for the goods including any delivery charges